Sengunthar Charitable Trust registered in 1995, strives hard to bring out the hidden sparks from the students to mould them as entrepreneurs of high order. It renders its reliable service to the national cause of improving the quality of life of our people with importance to the betterment of rural people and their economic development. Our credo is to provide an all round development with a sound moral base. Surging ahead with a spirit of healthy competition, balancing a successful career teamed with a contented life, is the gift offered to all the students.
- Scholarship is offered by the Trust to the meritorious students.
- Aspire hard for the maintenance, growth and development of academic standards.
- To generate and promote the opportunities for self-employment.
- Dedicated to socio-economic change in India regardless of race, class, culture or religion.
- Fostering character building and nurturing the inquisitive spirit of students
|Thiru. Jansons. T. S. Natarajan||President|
|Prof. A. Baladhandapani, M.A., M.Phil.,||Secretary & Correspondent|
|Thiru. M. K. Dhanasekaran||Treasurer|
|Thiru. T. N. A. Thirunavukkarasu||Vice President|
|Thiru. L. Saravanamurugan||Vice President|
|Thiru. R. Manickam||Joint Secretary|
|Thiru. T. Shanmugasundaram, B.Com., M.A.,||Joint Secretary|
|Thiru. T. N. Kalaimani||Trustee|
|Thiru. T. A. Rajah||Trustee|
|Thiru. M. K. Murugesan||Trustee|
|Thiru. M. Vetrivel||Trustee|
|Thirumathi. B. Pennarasi||Trustee|
|Thirumathi. S. Malarvizhi||Trustee|
|Dr. S. T. Prasad||Trustee|