Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Harnessing electrical energy is the challenge for electrical engineers. The power packed EEE department inspires the budding Electrical Engineers with the potent idea of constructing Generating Stations, Transmission Lines and Distribution Systems at economic rates and to design, test and supervise the manufacture of Electrical and Electronic equipments used in electrical utilities, buildings, automobiles, air-crafts, radar, navigation system and broadcast and communication systems.
- BE - Electrical and Electronics Engineering - 4 Yrs
- Eligibility Qualification
- Higher secondary or equivalent Qualification
- Mode of selection
- Single window counselling conducted by Anna University.
- Based on the entrance exam conducted by Association of Management of Chennai Anna University Affiliated Colleges