Functions and Responsibilities
- Dissemination of information on various quality parameters of higher education.
- Facilitating the creation of a learner-centric environment.
- Development and application of quality benchmarks/parameters for all the academic and administrative activities of the institution.
- Acting as a nodal agency of the Institution for coordinating quality-related activities.
- Development of quality concerned culture in the institute.
External Peer Team Review Reports
|S.No.||Category||Name & Designation|
|1||Management||Prof. A. Baladhandapani
Secretary & Correspondent
|2||Chairperson||Dr. C. Venkatesh
|3||Coordinator of the IQAC||Dr. M. Selvakumar
Assoc. Prof. & HOD/ MECH
|6||Internal Members/ HoDs||
|7||Students & Alumni||
|8||Industrialist/ Employers||Mr. Athif Shah
Managing Director, ABE Semiconductor Design, Chennai