Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC)
Functions and Responsibilities
- Dissemination of information on various quality parameters of higher education.
- Facilitating the creation of a learner-centric environment.
- Development and application of quality benchmarks/parameters for all the academic and administrative activities of the institution.
- Acting as a nodal agency of the Institution for coordinating quality-related activities.
- Development of quality concerned culture in the institute.
External Peer Team Review Reports
|S.No.||Category||Name & Designation|
|1||Management||Prof. A. Baladhandapani
Secretary & Correspondent
|2||Chairperson||Dr. K. Umadevi
|3||Coordinator of the IQAC||Dr. P. Ponmurugan
Assoc. Prof. / EEE
|6||Internal Members/ HoDs||
|7||Students & Alumni||
|9||Co-Coordinator of the IQAC||Mr. P. Jagadeeswaran
Asst. Prof. / Mechanical
Minutes of Meeting
Academic Year 2021-2022
- 1st IQAC Minutes - 25 November 2021
- 2nd IQAC Minutes - 10 February 2022
- 3rd IQAC Minutes - 11 May 2022