Functions and Responsibilities
- To plan, monitor and control of the academic systems of all the Departments.
- To introduce innovations in Teaching, Learning and Evaluation practices.
- To introduce the additional infrastructural facilities required to strengthen the departments for changing needs curriculum revision or introduction of new courses.
- To evolve processes for inducting Academic Audit both at the department level and at the college level.
- To suggest the methods for improvement for overcoming the weaknesses while teaching, learning and evaluation, student support and progression.
- To ascertain whether the college is functioning efficiently and effectively with proven records of capacity building, research projects, publications, consultancy and extension over a period of time or not.
- To identify the bottlenecks in the existing setup, and identify the opportunities for academic, examination reforms in tune with vision and mission of the college.
- To suggest the methods of improvement for sustaining quality in higher education.
- To analyze the student’s feedback.
- To counsel the subject in-charge in case of poor performance.
- To recommend the requirements of new infrastructural facilities to the department concerned,
|3||Mr.Aravind Thirunavukarasu||Director - Corporate Relationship||Member|
|4||Dr.P.Ramesh Kumar||Dean (R&D)||Member|
|5||Dr.M.Seenirajan||HoD / CIVIL||Member|
|6||Dr.M.Sakthivel||HoD / CSE||Member|
|7||Dr.C.Aarthi||HoD / ECE||Member|
|8||Dr.K.Umadevi||HoD / EEE||Member|
|9||Dr.M.SelvaKumar||HoD / MECH||Member|
|10||Dr.P.Govindasamy||HoD / MBA||Member|
|11||Mr.P.Thangarasu||HoD / Chemistry||Member|