Functions and Responsibilities
- To plan, monitor and control of the academic systems of all the Departments.
- To introduce innovations in Teaching, Learning and Evaluation practices.
- To introduce the additional infrastructural facilities required to strengthen the departments for changing needs curriculum revision or introduction of new courses.
- To evolve processes for inducting Academic Audit both at the department level and at the college level.
- To suggest the methods for improvement for overcoming the weaknesses while teaching, learning and evaluation, student support and progression.
- To ascertain whether the college is functioning efficiently and effectively with proven records of capacity building, research projects, publications, consultancy and extension over a period of time or not.
- To identify the bottlenecks in the existing setup, and identify the opportunities for academic, examination reforms in tune with vision and mission of the college.
- To suggest the methods of improvement for sustaining quality in higher education.
- To analyze the student’s feedback.
- To counsel the subject in-charge in case of poor performance.
- To recommend the requirements of new infrastructural facilities to the department concerned,
|3||MR.ARAVIND THIRUNAVUKARASU||DIRECTOR-CORPORATE RELATIONS||MEMBER|
|4||DR.P.RAMESH KUMAR||Dean (R&D)||MEMBER|
|5||DR.K.L.PALANISAMY||DEAN (STUDENTS AFFAIRS)||MEMBER|
|6||DR.M.SEENIRAJAN||HoD / CIVIL||MEMBER|
|7||DR.M.SAKTHIVEL||HoD / CSE||MEMBER|
|8||DR.C.AARTHI||HoD / ECE||MEMBER|
|9||DR.K.UMADEVI||HoD / EEE||MEMBER|
|10||DR.M.SELVAKUMAR||HoD / MECH||MEMBER|
|11||DR.P.GOVINDASAMY||HoD / MBA||MEMBER|
|12||MR.P.THANGARASU||HoD / CHEMISTRY||MEMBER|