Functions and Responsibilities
- To prepare relevant time tables of the College based on the Examination Time Table.
- To prepare and display an overall supervision duty list.
- To hold a pre-exam meeting to brief the members of faculty with regard to the examination procedures and the roll and responsibilities of a report shall be submitted to the Principal.
- To collect list of examiners for assessment and moderation of each subject from respective BoS Chairman.
- To ensure that the evaluation and moderation process is completed on time.
- To prepare smooth conduct of examinations, timetable schedules, invigilation duty chart, seat allotment in the Examination halls.
- To ensure that the entire exam related documents reach the Exam Cell / CEO in time.
- To conduct internal assessment examination as per academic calendar.
- To distribute mark lists to the students after the results of various examinations received from CoE / University.
- To process all circulars, guidelines, office orders and notifications received by the university.
|3||Mr.P.Thangarasu||CoE - Incharge||Convener|